Kawaii Robo Star: Xtreme Kawaii Robo Star: Xtreme

I think that...

... people will either think this is funny, or just wont understand the humor at all.

I thought, for what it was, it was great. The animation was awesome and the timing for the jokes was good. The sounds the robots made were awesome too. It was smart and lulzy, and it didn't seem pretentious, or bad in a trying-too-hard way.

I think any other issues I would have with this would be personal preferences, like style or execution, so it's not fair to judge this because of those.

I just loved the whole jammed printer robot concept most of all. I think that tied it all up for me.

Mighty Knights Mighty Knights

I thought it was great

I watched it the whole way through and didn't once think "This is going too slowly".
It was charming, it was animated very well, included great characters and a cool story.
Awsome :D

Madness Diverse Madness Diverse

Success :D

As a collab and possibly as a tribute I would say that you guys did very well.

I can't really criticise anything in that, however if you make another, interaction between the different animators (Like you start off with one idea or situation, animate a bit and then pass it on to the next guy to add to) would have been really cool.

XXBlinx responds:

I'm glad you like my collab and that a good idea to have a bit of a story between the parts

Ultimate Death Trap Ultimate Death Trap

Wow

It was ok, a bit glitchy, like clicking on things constantly repeated the action. I also defeated the wardrobe boss, watched my little dude kick his ass but then I clicked too early or something. Suddenly the boss was back, he shot moar beams from his eyes and now the game's frozen.

I cried when the old man died though, dramatic stuff.

Elf Slaughter Elf Slaughter

Very easy

As a game goes, its fun, but its not difficult. At max damage level, all the weapons kill in four hits so Im sorta sat here wondering why I even bothered to buy them in the first place. At max I've seen 5 enemies on screen, and I managed to get out the boundary zone, simply run along the top layer of trees and eventually you dissappear and reappear beside a large gray rectangle. There were even less elves there, so I stopped playing and decided to write this instead.

cogwarriors first game cogwarriors first game

It isn't loading.

I've left this running in the background, came back to it 2 hours later and it still hasn't loaded.

Message me when you fix it if you want me to review and rate it properly.

oil pirates oil pirates

Wow...

The colours and the characters are wonderful. It's incredibly atmospheric and I could not possibly criticise anything that's there.